Tuesday, May 28, 2013
The 3 Drunk Geeks tear it up at Phoenix Comicon 2013, with the always awesome Alisa Ex as the surprise impromptu guest! Also: Neil is nearly assassinated by his own costume, a 3-Pack is barely read, space bastards get a new name, brilliant ideas are formed, Alisa explains her 'standing rule', and everyone goes to Disneyland.
Check us out on facebook at facebook.com/3drunkgeeks and Twitter @3DrunkGeeks.
Cheers and enjoy!
Friday, May 10, 2013
In this week's All Feige, All the Time 12-Pack:
- Casting news, including Prince Charming, and, what else, Guardians of the Galaxy.
- No War Machine movie. No Falcon movie. Grover thinks this is gentrification.
- Tony Stark Will Return.
- Doctor Strange to get his own movie.
- Shane Black's adapting Doc Savage.
- The production of the next D&D flick is going to be like most D&D campaigns: needlessly, hopelessly complicated.
- The Doctor's name is...
- The beers, they are a-changin'.
- The Nextbox: Not always on, but always turned-on.
- R.I.P. CS
- You want a language lecture? You got it!
- I'm tired of these motherfucking guns in these motherfucking theaters.
Check us out on the face books at facebook.com/3drunkgeeks, and Twitter @3drunkgeeks
Saturday, May 4, 2013
The Fourth is with the 3 Drunk Geeks in this episode, in which Star Wars memories are recounted. Also: shaving prickly pears, rednecks are compared, Neil has a memory of a mysterious pair of Underoos, and Grover gets intellectual revenge on a childhood nemesis.
Check us out on facebook at facebook.com/3drunkgeeks and twitter @3drunkgeeks.
Cheers and enjoy!
Friday, May 3, 2013
In this week's 12-pack:
- Casting news, including The Rock and Jon Hamm
- Never say Die Hardest
- Tony Stark: popular everywhere but China
- X-Men go back in time to the present in order to send the past X-Men back into the past in order to save the future.
- Like clockwork: hear the Call of Duty in November (again)
- Eternal Darkness could see a sequel
- In South Korea, games are drugs
- You can smell the drugs on your breath
- Netflix: kills pirates dead
- Guns shoot you.
- Hide your kids, hide your wife... hide your rabbi?
Check us out on facebook at facebook.com/3drunk geeks and twitter @3drunkgeeks.