In this week's All Feige, All the Time 12-Pack:
- Casting news, including Prince Charming, and, what else, Guardians of the Galaxy.
- No War Machine movie. No Falcon movie. Grover thinks this is gentrification.
- Tony Stark Will Return.
- Doctor Strange to get his own movie.
- Shane Black's adapting Doc Savage.
- The production of the next D&D flick is going to be like most D&D campaigns: needlessly, hopelessly complicated.
- The Doctor's name is...
- The beers, they are a-changin'.
- The Nextbox: Not always on, but always turned-on.
- R.I.P. CS
- You want a language lecture? You got it!
- I'm tired of these motherfucking guns in these motherfucking theaters.
Check us out on the face books at facebook.com/3drunkgeeks, and Twitter @3drunkgeeks